In my various previous blog post, I have mentioned that how one should select a distance/ part time MBA and always advised to have an executive MBA with minimum 2 years or more duration and with compulsory lectures.
Here is the admission announcement from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies for its part time management programmes.
For syllabus, please visit following blog post
It offers following courses which are equivalent to MBA
MMM (Master of Marketing Management = MBA (Marketing)
MIM (Master of Information Management = MBA (IT/ System)
MHRDM (Master of Human Resources Development= MBA HRM)
MFM (Master of Financial Management= MBA Finance)
JBIMS is nation's tier 1 Management institutes and are at par with IIMs.
- Neither JBIMS nor any other institute offers placements for part time MBA.
- You will never get equal preference to a full time MBA holder from JBIMS however, the brand JBIMS will definitely help. Since it is a part time programme, it will be taught by the same professors who teach the full time students.
- This is a part time programme and equally rigorous as a full time MBA
- Compulsory lectures , evening 6.30 PM to 9.30 PM
- Open only for graduates (no percentage barrier) with minimum 2 years supervisory / corporate work experience.
- Admission through entrance test and GD/ PI
|First Semester||15 working weeks between June and November|
|Second Semester||15 working weeks between January and April|
|Monday to Friday||18:30 - 21:30|