- Candidates are required to log in to the official website of UGC.
- Candidates are required to have a scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb to be attached along.
- After candidates fill in all the details, the system will automatically generate a 'Bank Challan' that will include all the details of the candidates.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the challan to be able to make the payment through cash. The candidates are required to make the payment through any of the branches of State Bank of India on the next working day.
- Two days after the payment through the bank challan, candidates are required to check the fee payment status at the official website.
- Once the status turns 'OK', candidates are required to take a print out of the online application form, attendance slip and admission card on separate A-4 size papers.
- Candidates are then required to send the application (application form and attendance slip) along with bank challan and other required documents to the Registrar/ Principal of the coordinating institution.
- Candidates are required to super scribe "UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, JUNE, 2014" on the application form.
- Candidates are required to retain the admission card with them to be brought on the day of examination after affixing the self attested passport size photograph. The photograph should also be attested by the head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/ class-I Gazetted officer.
- Last date for applying online and generation of filled bank challan for fee: May 5
- Last date of submission of fee through online generated bank challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI): May 7
- Last date of taking printout of application form, attendance slip and admit card: May 10
- Last date for receiving the printout of online application form: May 15
- Examination date: June 29
April 18, 2014