Friday, August 8, 2014

Question and answers about distance learning degree BBA, MBA, BCA, M.Sc, Jodhpur National University, Shridhar University and many more

Hello Friends,

I posted an article exposing Jodhpur National University and how it is selling degree. Many students self exposed its racket as it has been selling degree in short duration and playing with future of the students. Any agent cannot do it without help of insider. During the same, many students posted many queries and those were not visible on the comment section. If you click on load more, you can see them
Important announcement:
I have posted all the question and answers posted under this article till today i.e. 08.08.2014 in a separate link so all students and readers, HR, recruiter can read. Please click on following link

Please do not post any question without reading above.

Following is the main article link

I request you to go through above link as well as following questions and answers. They provide deep insight. Please do not opt these universities if you care about your future. 

Govind Sharma. June 13, 2013 at 4:07 AM
somebody Manoj Kumar has written me a long comment supporting those universities. However, I do not buy his any view. He tells that he verified by his own about those universities study centre.
Even I spoke to those franchise. One of such is Jaipur National's agent called UTS Global.

Here, all evidence are clear and visible about violation. Jodhpur offered degree without DEC approval. In my recent interaction on twitter one of the follower informed me that, AP Public Service commission refused to accept his DEC approved JNTU (one of most reputed university) degree without supporting letter from joint committee of DEC-UGC and AICTE and here Jodhpur is selling the degree without approval itself.

If the agents are fake, why do not they offer degree of Mumbai University, Pune University or VIT (again a deemed private university or BITS (deemed university) or Shiv Nadar University (private university)? The reason is very simple, these universities never allowed that. Without consent from within university it is not possible.

Thats why I am not posting his comments. However, if Manoj Kumar send me an e-mail with his current credential and if I found he is a trustworthy and not associated with any of these universities, I will publish his comments. For Manoj's information: None of these universities are reputed and has no background in education sectors.
For the information of "Manoj Kumar" only
Here, this district coordinator is clearly asking DD to be made in the name of "Jodhpur National University" so how it can be fake? Can he answer?

Anonymous May 21, 2014 at 1:05 PM
hi Govinda I m a bit of a confuse regarding this as i have to taken admission in distance learning from JNU'

You should take only if you are from Jodhpur. My suggestion: Avoid Jodhpur national University

amit kumar June 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Sir, one of my friend has done BBA from periyar university, salem.his resume got rejected on the ground that all the three years marks were contained in a single is this degree illegal? which open/distance university should i select so that i have not to face such problems?

Govind Sharma. June 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
You may ask university to provide yearwise marksheet by paying fee. In Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala they have yearly mark sheet as well as consolidated mark sheet. You may also ask university to issue a letter saying this is not the one sitting degree

2. Ranjith kumar July 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Is one sitting degree is preferable if ok pls suggest the best university i am a huge fan of ur blog i completed my intermediate in 2011 an lost 2 years due to some health issues so pls suggest the best option to do

Hi Ranjith,
UGC has banned 1 sitting degree since 1996 hence one sitting degree cannot be offered. Only fake or private universities may offer such degrees to you but that will be invalid for any job or higher studies
So enroll for the course and complete it. If you have taken admission in degree first year but could not complete, you may be able to complete it in 2 years.

taushik seal July 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Dear Govind in these regard of 1 sitting I would like to share you something....... I am working the Kolkata centre of University of Madras, once a candidate came for enquiry in a PG course and when I went through his documents I found that the candidates had passed his graduation from CMJ University. As per his documents he had passed his 1st year in 2010 2nd year in 2011 and 3rd year in 2012 but interestingly his first year marksheet had the serial number of 1275 2nd year 1936 and the serial number of 3 year marksheet is 1124 !!!!
I just don’t know how the serial number of 3 rd year marksheet is before the serial number of 1st year whis has been issued 3 years back !!!!!

Govind Sharma. July 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Hi Taushik,
CMJ's all degrees are invalid now and the evidence you have produced here itself clarifies that how it is involved in degree scam.
Please read

That student’s degree itself stands invalid as it violates territorial jurisdiction. You may refer the following:

Anonymous April 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM
I am thinking to do distance course from MGU Meghalya.So please let me know if it is good to go with this university
taushik sealJune 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Dear Govind,
First of all its very fishy to see that institutes all over India is taking admissions for B.ed under Jodhpur national university. When I enquired i found that there is only one NCTE approved college under this university with 100 intakes for b.ed.
I just dont know how all these institutes are making thousands of admission where there is only 100 seats. I also fond many institutes which are offering examinations in there centre only rather than the university campus.
I think after the dissolve of DEC, UGC should take proper steps to stop all these nonsense business.

Govind Sharma. June 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Agree Taushik. After my this reply, they have not replied anything. They have even not said that they have not authorised these institutes on their behalf to offer degree.
Although DEC has dissolved, the recognition rights has been given back to respective bodies like UGC and AICTE.
For B.Ed degree in distance mode, the university must take approval from NCTE (National Council for Teachers Education)
B.Ed degree is not valid unless it is approved by NCTE (Even if it is from a UGC approved university). All the B.Ed degree from Jodhpur National is invalid (except the 100 maximum permissible from its Jodhpur campus- full time)

Taushik seal June 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Govind and this is also very interesting to note that this university has also given permission to various institutes to conduct examinations of B.Ed all over the country. When i Contact an institute in the state of west bengal they readily conformed me that they conduct all examinations of B.ed in their institute only.
I just dont understand how they do these non sense without prior approval from NCTE and how the university is allowing all these

Govind Sharma. June 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Any such degree from Jodhpur National University, taken out from Jodhpur National University stands invalid

Manisneo July 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Hi Govind,
Does Shobhit University, Meerut ( & MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, Meghalaya distributes invalid degrees??
RIOS Board, Chattisgarh - Can one complete distance learning from this board?

Shobhit is a very controversial sub standard university. Being a deemed university, it cannot offer any course even a distance learning outside its campus in Meerut, UP but it is selling degrees and most of them are fake. The case is still in The Supreme Court where Ministry of HRD, UGC had decided to cancel recognition of this university. MGU Meghalaya is a private university and another scamster. RIOS is a fake board. So the answer is yes, they sell the degrees.


Anonymous November 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Hello Mr. Govind. I read your blogs, these are very useful for persons who are not in the education field.. I have one query is that I have come to know that if you take admission in any open university for undergraduate course and after completion of that you is any one is interested to learn post graduation from any regular university or college but he/she will not be eligible to get admission in regular post graduation mode.....
I need clarification on this matter.. Suppose person has done BA from IGNOU and wants to go for MA from any other regular university like from Gujarat University..

Govind Sharma. November 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
If you complete your degree of minimum 3 years duration from any government open university and if the degree is awarded within their territorial jurisdiction, you can pursue full time degree of any universities in India if you fulfill the minimum criteria.
For example, for CAT you should have minimum 50% mark in graduation (and for any MBA) so if you complete your degree, qualify in the entrance exam and scores well in merit list/ percentile) you are well eligible.

However, for courses like B.Ed. there will be some exception as few state government still prefer full time degree holders. So barring few, very few exception, it is acceptable anywhere. Do not worry and go ahead.

Bhimsen Sharma. July 2, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Some institutes are offering one sitting degree from university approved by UGC. Is it possible to complete this degree. Pls reply
Bhimsen Sharma. July 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Govind Sir, u added that if anyone have taken admission i first year degree but could not complete, they can complete it in 2 years. sir, if i have taken admission in first year but could not attend first year exams, can i complete degree in 2 years. Pls help me by addind university and procedure

Govind Sharma. July 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
If you have enrolled in 1st year and could not complete, you have to submit your migration certificate and failed mark sheet (even if it is absent) and you may get admission to second year degree course of the same subject. However, you have to complete both first year and second year together. University of Madras and Annamalai University offer such facilities (as in Tamil Nadu, you are allowed to have ATKT in all subject). They have validity (they are state government university) and have exam centres all over India. These degrees will be considered as a 3 years duration degree. However, you are not allowed to take admission in 3rd year directly, you have to apply for 2nd year (For this exam will be conducted during next year April/ May).

Do not opt any private or deemed universities offering such offer including one degree as their degree stands invalid. They are not authorised to offer degree other than the way mentioned in their Act, as per uGC norms and the state government directives. They also cannot offer degree outside the city where they are located.

taushik seal July 2, 2013 at 10:21 PM
If you have taken admission in distance education mode and have not appeared the first year exams, after the successful completion of a duration of two years from the session of admission you can appear both 1st year and 2nd year examination together. you can go through the guidelines of the esteemed university for further assistance

Bhimsen Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Govind Sir, National Institute for Business Administration, Bangalore is offering one sitting degree with huge amount of fee. Firstly this institute is taking amount of Rs 500/- for registraion and after 10-15 days, they informed the same regarding which university offered for the same. They added that Shobhit University, Meerut accept your degree. When asked to Shobhit University, they told university is not conducting one sitting examination. Pls clarify and they have their website - and contact no. 9141647883. They are making fool to ones seeking degree.

Govind Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Its a fake institute. Please refer UGC guideline on this
1. Any private tutorials / agency/ franchisee cannot offer degree of any university, if it happens such degrees stands invalid.
2. Shobhit is a deemed university hence it cannot offer any distance learning course outside Meerut. Hence, only the degree which was obtained by giving exam at Shobhit University's meerut campus stands valid, rest all degrees are invalid. So shobhit's degree obtained at Bangalore is invalid.
3. Shobhit was amongst the 44 blacklisted de-recognized proposed list by UGC. The matter is pending in the court.
Please refer my following article for details

4. One sitting degree is banned from UGC w.e.f. 1996 hence such degrees obtained in a single year is neither valid for job nor for higher education.

Shobhit is a big degree scam like CMJ, MGU shillong, EIILM etc.

Bhimsen Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Sir, If i have taken in first year degree on session 2006, but could not appeared exams, is it eligible to direct lateral entry to second year. I have transfer/migration certificate from the previous institutes. Pls clarify.
Govind Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Yes, you may contact Annamalai University's bangalore centre, visit

Bhimsen Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Sir if the university asked migration certificate, can i submit character certificate issued by school for higher education. Pls clarify
character certificate is not the replacement of migration certificate

Also, I have gone through the prospectus of University of Madras, you may take lateral entry admission there

Bhimsen Sharma. July 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Govind Sir, Annaimalai university refused for lateral entry if not passed in first year. Pls clarify from universities. Pls help me in pursuing degree in lateral entry.

 Govind Sharma. August 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM
You can take admission ask them that you want to take admission in second year and you will also appear for first year alongwith second year. That way it happens

vinod kumar September 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
sir my b tech is complete by ggsipu but im fail in 5-6 papers want to change my colg...
is it possible..???

Reply: Govind Sharma. September 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM
No, without clearing all backlog, changing college is not possible without clearing backlogs

Sharvan singh Rathore September 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
sir ,me jodhpur national university se ba kar raha hu,kya me upsc ke lia eligible hu,or agar me salect ho jata hu or bad me in future degree invalid ho jati hai ti kya goverment service se nikal denge ??????????
Govind Sharma. October 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM
if you are appearing for exams at its main campus in Jodhpur then you are eligible.

Anonymous September 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Hello Mr. Govind sir ...This is Neel from santiniketan, west Bengal. Sir I want to do 'pgdca' in distance mode....but unfortunately say the current situation of educational system of our country is very risky I am very confuse about university....I am not able to take a right step please give me a right information ....
some body told me to join 'Maher University(tamilnadu)' or 'The Global University(nagaland)' or 'Mahatma Gandhi University(meghalaya)' but I don't want to join join without your opinion please help me ....I am looking forward for your positive reply.....thank you...

Govind Sharma. October 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Thanks for trusting
Avoid all these 3 universities are not authorised to offer courses outside their cities even in distance education mode.
You may prefer Netaji Subhash West bengal Open University or University of Madras
Please refer following link

Midhun R October 26, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Dear Govind Sir,
First of all, a big thank to your blog post.
My brother completed his 3 year DIPIETE course after his 12th and it is found to be very difficult to pass the exam and he has 10 arrears to be cleared. We found fast track degrees offered by MCM academy from universities such as Jodhpur National University and Shobit university. We were almost about to join the course and saw your blog and changed the mind. Is there any way that he could save his 3 years by getting lateral admission to any UGC/DEC recognized degree courses. If not, what would be the best suitable degree for him according to you. He did his 12th in PCMC. Also want to know if DIPIETE is recoganized by AICTE

Govind Sharma. November 8, 2013 at 12:40 AM
DIPIETE is well recognized for central government services and also in many universities for higher studies. Your brother should continue with that.

Unfortunately, there is no lateral scheme.

Even if you want to opt Jodhpur National University "fast track" do it in following condition
1. You should issue your all payment in DD made in favour of Jodhpur National University
2. Appear for exam at its main university campus only

If this happens, then only it is fine

Anonymous September 24, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Sir what about sridhar university
Govind Sharma. October 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Shridhar is a private university and it cannot offer any courses outside its campus in Rajasthan. This university has emerged as a degree scamster. It is taking money and selling degree. When I had exposed CMJ and EIILM, I advised people to take precaution and whatever I predicted that turned to be true. So avoid it
Ankush November 18, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Dear Mr.Sharma.  what if shridhar university is offering a back date MBA from the campus itself...can i be questioned in future ? pls reply .I will be thankful

Of course, now Shridhar University has started to declare those degrees are fake although they only sold it.
Sanjay Singh September 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM
sir is phd degree from jodhpur national universty is valid or approved ??
harma. October 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM
It is valid if pursued full time from its main campus noly and awarded as per the UGC's regulation for Mphil Ph.D of 2009
please refer following blog post for details


Anonymous October 24, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Maher university TamilNadu is genuine
Govind Sharma. October 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Yes, but it is private university, it cannot offer any course outside where it is situated in Tamil Nadu i.e. in its campus only

Anonymous October 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Dear Govind Sir.... What is status of JJT University Rajasthan? I read in many RTIs of UGC regarding validity of Ph.D. from JJT University, they mentioned that, "Course should be carried out in main campus in regular mode" what is meaning of this sentence? Is it mean that Course work for Ph.D. (Classes and written exam) should be carried out in its main campus?

If course work work for Ph.D. is carried out in main campus and research work (Experimental) is carried out at Laboratory recognized by university where guide is working... Then is it considered as regular mode? Please guide me regarding the same.

Govind Sharma. November 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM
JJT is a private university and cannot offer any course outside its campus. UGC is right. Yes, the course work i.e. written exam, viva, presentation everything should happen in its main campus only.
Guide cannot be from outside the university. It should be a full time faculty from university only and the degree awarding for Ph.D should happen as per UGC Regulations on Minimum Standards and Procedure for the award of. M.Phil/Ph.D Degree, Regulations 2009
please refer

If it satisfies above condition, it may be deemed as equivalent to regular Ph.D

For more information you may visit my following article too
Anonymous January 9, 2014 at 10:25 AM
UGC says that the Ph.D. Supervisor would be decided by the department and not by the candidate. It does not say it must be from the University awarding the degree. So an external can be a supervisor for a student registered for Ph.D. at the main campus of a private university.

No. a university should have adequate no of PhD guides

Midhun R October 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Dear Govind Sir,
First of all, a big thank to your blog post.
My brother completed his 3 year DIPIETE course after his 12th and it is found to be very difficult to pass the exam and he has 10 arrears to be cleared. We found fast track degrees offered by MCM academy from universities such as Jodhpur National University and Shobit university. We were almost about to join the course and saw your blog and changed the mind. Is there any way that he could save his 3 years by getting lateral admission to any UGC/DEC recognized degree courses. If not, what would be the best suitable degree for him according to you. He did his 12th in PCMC. Also want to know if DIPIETE is recoganized by AICTE

Govind Sharma. October 26, 2013 at 4:15 AM
DIPIETE is in fact one of the most difficult examination for engineering and it holds good value in public sector job.
As I have warned people about Shobhit, Jodhpur and many such private universities, please do not waste your money behind these institutes. One day they will shut down.
I suggest, your brother should choose the course of his interest if engineering is not something in which he has aptitude.
He should go for BBA with computer application. He can get lateral entry only if he completes his diploma from IETE

Rajesh Jangra October 28, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Dear Govind,

I was searching for some information about DEC and UGC authorize university for 2 Year Distance MBA Programme with lateral entry or 1 Year executive MBA programme and I should say by luck I got this blog webpage. frankly speaking after reading all the post by you I'm able to improve my knowledge about the on-going scams in degree course by universities.

First of all Many thanks for all these knowledge sharing.

I'm bit confuse on choosing the University for 2 year MBA Distance Edu programme and 1 Year Executive MBA programme.

Someone in my circle shared one option.

1. Shobhit University Meerut :- 2 Year MBA Distance Edu Degree Programme. with lateral entry (let say if I took admission now before 30-Nov-13 (Last date to enrol) my exam for the session will be in Jan-14 for Second year.

2. I have enrolled in ICFAI University Tripura 2 Years MBA Distance Edu Program in year 2008 but after some time I was not able to attempt for exams and later on lose my interest as was not able to manage time for study along with my job so it’s almost 5 years over and their total fee was paid by me as it was Post dated cheque issued by me to them.
Is there any option I can get my money back or I can be allowed for to continue my MBA degree program now.

The point to be cleared here as per him I'll be attempt for 2 years together in Jan-14 the exams for the session 2013 and 2014 on the basis of some reason due to that I was not able to attempt for 2013 exam and want to give both session exam together in 2014.

When I tried to get some knowledge thru net about this Shobhit University I found they are not eligible for to offer such distance learning programme so bit confused on this situation as on net lots of articles are there and information wary from 1 to other.

Please advise me to come out from this situation.

Thanks !
Rajesh Jangra

Govind Sharma. November 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Thanks Rajesh
Let me clarify
If you are purely looking for career ahead in private sector, it does not matter whether it is a 2 years MBA or 1 year MBA. Again job in private sector depend on several factors. It is wrong to say that if you do distance learning from any institute, its fine for private sector job. Definitely not.
See, few organisations have demand for purely MBA full time from tier 1 (IIMs, XLRI, JBIMS etc). For experienced professionals, the second preference goes to part time MBA which comes with regular lectures like MMM, MHRM of JBIMS which is of 3 years duration. FMS Delhi also offer such part time MBA
However 10 months- 1 year executive online management programme even of IIMs have no preference in the corporate.
In third, the preference comes to good university's distance programme, preferably from a central university like Pondicherry and reputed state university like University of Madras, Anna university etc.

For higher education and public sector job, including teaching (even as a guest lecture), the requirement remains minimum 2 years post graduation in management. UGC does not approve 1 year executive MBA
So choice is yours.

Now about your questions

1. Shobhit University is a private deemed university and UGC put ban on it. The matter is still pending in the court. It tells the reputation of the university and you can judge best whether you should opt it or not.
2. You can continue with the ICFAI. They allow de-novo registration. You can complete the remaining subject. both Shobhit and ICFAI are private universities and I have voiced strongly against ICFAI due to its focus on money making, still ICFAI is much better as compared to Shobhit.

You are right, Shobhit and ICFAI being private universities, cannot offer courses outside their respective cities i.e. Meerut and Kamalghat (west Tripura). As stated above, private companies will not bother about UGC's territorial jurisdiction as far as the B school is known to them. For public sector job and higher education both degrees stand invalid.

Thats why I advise people to prefer a central university (Pondicherry) or a good state university (like Madras, Anna, JNTU) or a well reputed deemed/ private university (like Bharti Vidyapeeth, KMI, Jamia Hamdard) for higher education.
I hope I have been able to answer you logically.
Anonymous November 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Dear Govind Sir,
I just happened to stumble on your blog by chance but I confess it was an eye opener.and after going through your answers to the queries Iam convinced that you will be able to help me .
Sir ,I have done by S.Y BSc (phy chem) from a reputed SoBo college but i was not able to clear T.Y BSc(phy) .this was in the year 2002.
Iam now working as sales manager in a reputed company in middle east and my company is aware of my qualification and has no problems with that but unfortunately there are some visa related problems which are causing them lot of inconvenience I have been working in this company since couple of years.
I want to know if it is possible for me to get admission in some correspondance course from mumbai university in third year directly.
also since I will not be able to BSc in phy as it requires practicals it was wondering if i can take admission in BBA (Iam aware of computers and have diploma from NIIT (2000-2002)).
Please advise
Looking forward to your response

Govind Sharma. November 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Mumbai University does not offer B.Sc in Science subjects in distance mode.
However you can take admission to 3rd year of Physics or Chemistry (if you have studied Chemistry in second year) or Mathematics (if you have studied mathematics in 2nd year) from Annamalai University under lateral entry degree scheme.
Your degree will be considered as a 3 years degree programme under this scheme and you are allowed for higher education too.

However, you need to appear for practical exam at university's main campus at Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

There will be many private universities who will promise to offer you degree in short term but beware. for this job, that qualification may become acceptable but for a long run, it will not.

The above provided option is safest and best

Anonymous November 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Dear Govind Sir,
Thank you very much for the information, I will try to get info regarding that from Annamalai university .
Your information has given me some hope .
A big thanks and blessings to you.
Keep up the good work

Govind Sharma. November 20, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Thanks a lot. Feel free to mail me or write on blog if you need any further information/ help
Santosh Yadav November 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Govind sir, one gov deemed university gurukul kangari university haridwar take ret phd exam 2013 university give subject wise seats but after taking exam and interview university did not show result when i call university he tell me in botany subject we did not select any student sir why university conduct ret 2013 of botany he did not select any student i am ret qualified my interv is good one of student is NET,SET,GATE all exam are qualified interv pannel tell him here is no botany department my question is why he condect exam and why he call me for interv i loss my time and money please he select lots of student of gurukul kangari i think ugc give permission to take 2009 ord exam like this why ugc give deemed university i allert all student i think its a government running fake university

Possibly they do not have resources or seats in PhD
Md.Afzal Siddiqui February 10, 2014 at 3:54 AM
I am still uncertain that getting MBA degree from Jodhpur Natioan University is valid or not??
Is it good to take admission in this university as distance mood.
Reply: Please see reply above. Valid only if you enroll with university directly and appear for exam at its campus only.
Anonymous April 9, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Govind Ji

What about Himalayan University,Arunachal Pradesh.

Please suggest me to take admission or not.

It is a private university and not a reputed one,

Gurdeep Singh November 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM
hello govind sir,
i have a query abt jodhpur national university . phd in computer science and engg and in management field from jodhpur national university is valid or not ???

Govind Sharma. November 20, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Please see following article

Jodhpur University can offer only full time Ph.D thats too as per the UGC regulation of 2009
The process as per the Act is
The admission should be on the basis of entrance test
It has to notify UGC in advance for entrance exam, no. of seats, no of research guide. It cannot take more students than whatever notified to UGC
If this university follow this process, they it stands valid

Kalyan Pyne December 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Hello Sir, I am doing MBA from Jaipur National University from my home @ kolkata, will it be a valid degree? if not why?

Govind Sharma. December 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
It will not be valid.
As per UGC directive, a private university cannot offer a degree or any course in any mode outside its campus.

Manoj Kumar M December 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Hello All
I differ to say that I wish to have MTech/ME/MS in distance/online mode. I am ready to go to any university to write exam or for 1week lab practicals. I cannot do regular, as I am working at Etisalat Telecommunications Sharja. I have 17y experience in Electronics & Communication. I passed ITI 2y course in 1992 by regular mode. Then 10y later did part time Polytechnic 3y diploma and then Institute of Engineers AMIE(equal to BE) in Electronics by non-regular. For me, now I am shocked to find no proper way for higher education - ME/MTech/MS. Part time course here costs like >10lks inr, which is not affordable. I am ready to go to Indian university for Lab and exams. But classes, I can take from MTech tutors here. My friends are also in same dilema. So what could be your kind suggestion. We appreciate your working against universities selling degrees, but please dont support AICTE quoting distance mode is not good for technical courses. We are ready to face the same question paper as regular and write exams along with them at the university but right now, legally such option is available for part timers only. (we did that for part time diploma). I am offered MTech for cash, but no, I am not interested in such frauds eg. SaiNath univ, KSOU (will send exam question on email, answer them back in 10days), Manav Bharthi, Techno Global...all through agents.

Govind Sharma. December 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Few points
I never said AICTE's decision is wrong or right but to be precise, considering current scenario of degree scam in India (You have self witnessed it), the decision to not to offer engineering courses through distance mode seems to be right. However, I strongly feel that the masters degree should be exempted from it. It should be offered to people with work experience and with minimum 3 years experience and who are working.
Currently since engineering courses are not offered in distance mode you may opt for MBA (Operation Management) or General management. I do not think an engineering post graduate degree is mandatory for private sector job. an MBA is more preferred.
You may opt courses like M.Sc. Total Quality Management, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Electronics etc from a good state university.
You may also look for MS in distance mode from BITS Pilani
They offer
M.S. Programmes
Consultancy Management
Manufacturing Management
Quality Management
Software Systems

However, please note that being a private university they are not allowed to offer courses outside their campus so these qualification may not be accepted for public sector job and higher education however, BITS is a very reputed organisation and its qualifications will be accepted by private sector. Moreover, BITS is not involved in degree selling scam. The ecam and awarding degree happens strictly as per the standard. You may choose this institute.

Manoj Kumar M December 13, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Hi Govind
Thanks for the details. Bits MS doesnot provide Electronics and so we are not interested. MBA in distance is not useful as the outcome is supposed to be like that of Manager, which we cannot get thru distance mode. MSc Electronics is equal only to like BTech. PG like ME/MTech/MS are now desired by several companies abroad, but as you said , not mandatory; but we feel this would neccesary soon. "the decision to not to offer engineering courses through distance mode seems to be right."...I differ again, better would have been to stop selling of degrees by ugc universities.

Govind Sharma. December 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I agree M.Sc is equivalent to B.Tech only however you may opt for MS Quality Management or MS manufacturing management.
Corporate will prefer specialised degree such as MBA or MS in operation / quality over M.Tech. For the job and career, basically, domain experience is more important than a masters degree in the technical field.
Unfortunately, as of now it is not offered so there is no option. I agree, UGC should have strong control on such degree selling universities.

Sanjay Bhatt December 13, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Dear sir,
I want to do 3 years diploma programme from Jodhpur National University. Is it valid university for diploma course. Is it UGC and AICTE approved university
Govind Sharma. December 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM
If it is full time, in campus at Jodhpur then only valid
Anonymous December 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Hello Govind Sir,

I have done my BCA from Jodhpur National University, I am applying for H1B next year. USA Embassy will accept my application. Please let me know...
Govind Sharma. January 7, 2014 at 5:04 AM
You should apply. I am not sure about it as apart from qualification, there are several other requirements too. Jodhpur is not very much credential university. Your qualification may be accepted, if it is a full time degree course.
Further, US does not accept a 3 years degree, it should be 4 years degree so in first chance, you may be rejected.
Applicants are evaluated on credit basis. You must clear minimum 12 credits to qualify for applying.
For every 1 year of study in a university, you get 3 points and the same rule applies for work experience.
for BCA you may get 9 points only

Anji Khan January 7, 2014 at 3:11 AM
hi all my friends...plz anybody will tell me the condition of technoglobal university, shilong . that is actually approved from the UGC or not. and also from HRD. I am planning to do PhD in nursing from that university, so will that degree will be acceptable or not...plz suggest. and tell the truth about this university...A khan
Govind Sharma. January 7, 2014 at 5:06 AM
The qualification is invalid. Nursing Council of India has approved only IGNOU for Ph.D in nursing.
For more details please refer

Anonymous January 7, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Hi Govind,
Im Neto From East Africa,
Im planning to do my online bachelor in IT with JAIPUR National university or AMITY University.Could tell me about these instutions please so I don't waste my money.And please recommend the ones that are well recognized internationally.
Govind Sharma. January 7, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Online exam outside the campus of these universities are not allowed. Please avoid, You may opt degree programme by IGNOU offered in your country

Anji Khan January 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM
hello dear Govind ... really a big thanks to you for this all information...
plz can u suggest me that from where i can do the Phd in nursing.. i am lecturer in one govt university in Saudi Arab in pediatric nursing. n having the master degree from reputed university.(RGUHS) now from which university will be better to do the Phd in nursing. n regarding the INC approvar , generally the university agents says, once the university is approved from UGC then for Phd approval is not needed. so really i am confused. even though from CMJ I have registered n submitted my synopsis from batch 2011. but what i can do now and i almost paid 1.25 lac.. i had the receipt of that through agent i did all this. so now how i can get the my fees back or can i do the degree.
and also plz suggest me if any abroad university through which i can do the same. from canada, US or UK...PLZ Suggest...n again so much thnx to u.

Govind Sharma. January 7, 2014 at 11:09 PM
The agents are a liar.
The degree must be approved by respective council.
Further the degree must have been awarded as per the UGC guideline on minimum qualification and process of awarding research degree 2011.
As of now, only IGNOU is approved by Nursing Council of India to offer B.Sc. and Ph.D course in nursing
please refer

You ask them to refund the money. You must be aware that government has shut down CMJ's shop of degree.
None of the university abroad offers Ph.D in distance.

Anji KhanJanuary 7, 2014 at 10:51 PM
But things i want suggestion that if i write exams in the university campus then what will be the condition.

Govind Sharma. January 7, 2014 at 11:09 PM
please see reply above

Anonymous January 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Dear Mr. Govind
Thanks for this excellent blog and making awareness about scams in higher education.
I would like to know whether Jodhpur national university is authorize to award Ph.D. degrees from their jodhpur campus.
Govind Sharma. January 9, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Yes but they have to strictly follow UGC regulation on awarding M.Pjil/ Ph.d 2011
please refer

Sarfaraj khan January 12, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Dear sir i have done diploma in mechanical engineering 3 year full time from MSBTE and have 10 year work experience in construction and engineering company in dubai and planning to do now Post graduate diploma in energy management from MIT Pune or Executive MBA course 1 year online from KSOU kindly advice which one is valid and good work by you well done and kindly reply me on
Govind Sharma. February 11, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Both are invalid
For MBA you must be a graduate

Anonymous January 24, 2014 at 1:34 AM
I am planning to pursue Ph D in economics from Maharaja Vinayak Global University. whether this university is just like CMJ or Jodhpur National University? Hos can i check the credentials for the same
Govind Sharma. February 11, 2014 at 1:48 AM
Check the following
Have they sent details to UGC about no. of seats available in each faculty and list of research guide, when they are holding entrance exam?
If yes, ask them the copy and check whether they have admitted exactly the same students they have told to UGC then it may be safe
However, private universities are culprits and scamster (except few)

rushikesh bingewar February 21, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Hello Sir, I have done 2 years of diploma in pharmacy but could not complete my degree. So if i take admission to some open university...will they give me admission directly in the 2nd year as i have 2 years of diploma in pharmacy?
Govind Sharma. February 23, 2014 at 9:05 PM
There will not be direct second year degree admission except B.Pharmacy which is available for full time only.
You have to complete all 3 years if you are opting any programme in distance mode.
Direct 2nd year is available only for 3 years engineering diploma holders in few universities and thats too for BCA only.

Anonymous March 1, 2014 at 7:32 AM
govind ji , i am feeling so much loved towards you.

Can u please write in detail and explain me if some one gets its degree in (cs/it/maths/interior designing) or BCA from JODHPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY in one year by paying fees of all three years as you mentioned above but the degree migration certificate and provisional being provided by JNU itself from its main campus .. does the degree stands valid . can one pursue its masters after that . please i m very bright hard working students and also cracked IIT-JEE but due to some hard medical and mental conditions could not continue and dropped out .ALSO lost my moral. I want to save my years and do masters with all hard work and might . And JNU seems to be the only option. will the degrees and marksheets issued by JNU itself will stand VALID or can u suggest me a alternative.

I had no idea previously about saving years through one sitting backdated examinations . but from your blog got a hope if there is any valid way to save years . please write as soon as possible .

In what way one sitting and three years , both regular differs if one puts them in resume or for higher studies .
I also want to try for UPSC next year if i get degree this year .
will i be able to give UPSC with one sitting regular DEGREE awarded by JNU itself (if its possible as u have said above , if yes where i will have to contact, i have no clue )

please help.
Govind Sharma. March 19, 2014 at 10:09 PM
If the university confirms that:
1. The degree is indeed genuine
2. It is provided within its campus
3. It is of 3 years duration

Then the degree stands valid but I am sure none of the university will do this as it is violation of UGC directives and many students have faced problem. Even the university sells such degrees, they will never confirm such degrees as awarded by them.

One sitting degree is banned since 1996 and not valid anywhere.

You cannot save year. It is like you are talking "I do not want to wait 9 months to have a baby, can my wife give birth in 1 month?"

Beyond UPSC there are many careers. Please maintain ethics.
Anonymous March 20, 2014 at 4:35 AM
thanks , surely i will maintain ethics . surely i will not plan for a one month baby . :-) ..thanks for reply .
Bt if they say that you can take your degree from university campus itself by going there will it be deemed as confirmation of genuine or they wont do it as such . Or there should be written confirmation.

Govind Sharma. March 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM
In that case please make all payment using DD only in the favour of the university, take all the receipt from the university only.
Anonymous March 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Dear sir,
Govind Sharma. March 10, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Please complete your arrear in one subject only. You may need to rush for some paper work and formalities but that degree will be much better than these two universities as they are not valid.
Please read following article

Anshul Saini March 16, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Hi sir, i came to know about the new things through your blog. like area of operations of a pvt university which was not known to me beforehand. and that also puts me into dilemma over my degree. i've just completed MCA from sikkim manipal university. since its a pvt university, so its degree also stands invalid outside shilong??
Govind Sharma. March 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM
You should worry more only if you planning higher studies in India and abroad, and if you are in public sector job. Otherwise go ahead in your career

Anonymous March 17, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Hii Govind sir I want to take admission in 3rd year and I have complete my 5 sem I cannot do my sixth sem in gu. Due to family reason In which university I can get admission
Govind Sharma. March 19, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Please specify more about the course, years you have completed and pending any then only I will be able to guide

Anonymous March 18, 2014 at 7:44 AM
those who have done one sitting degree from JNU are they eligible for UPSC.
Govind Sharma. March 19, 2014 at 10:03 PM
No, not eligible
The degree must be of 3 years duration minimum
Bino Dev March 25, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Hi Govind Sir,
thanks for sharing ur blogs,I am planning to join MSc Mathematics in Jodhpur National University .i have completed BSc maths,BEd and M.Ed in regular.pls advise me can i join one sitting for this M.Sc maths in JNU.pls reply me
Govind Sharma. March 25, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Please do not opt. One sitting degree has no validity and JNU is already under controversy

Anonymous March 27, 2014 at 12:17 AM
what kind of controversy sir ?
Govind Sharma. May 2, 2014 at 4:10 AM
for violating the UGC norms, awarding degree outside its territorial jurisdiction, awarding degree in short span of time.

Goutam Mondal April 1, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Respected Govind Sir

I am from Calcutta, I did my HS in 2006 and have more than 5 years of BPO experience, So what would be the best course for me is BBA or normal Graduation, and please inform me about the good institution in Kolkata like (IGNOU or Annamali, or SMU)
Please opt BBA as it adds value. You should opt IGNOU but it does not offer BBA. You may opt University of Madras also.
Anonymous April 4, 2014 at 7:35 AM
what about PhD awarded by Jodhpur National University
Govind Sharma. May 2, 2014 at 4:14 AM
IF it is awarded as per the UGC guideline of 2011, then only valid
Anonymous April 7, 2014 at 9:24 AM
I m going to complete my graduation from jodhpur national university .will this certificate
Govind Sharma. April 9, 2014 at 6:52 AM
If it is full time, it is valid so no problem
if it is distance and not from Jodhpur then it is not valid

bapu April 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM
I did B.C.A from JRN Rajasthan university in 2007 . Can I join msc animation now . It is very imp for me to join pg for my next job . Does JRN RV certificates are valid ?? Can I join PG ? WHAT IS THE BEST UNIVERSITY?
Govind Sharma. July 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I doubt any central or a reputed state university will accept JRN degree. JRN is not authorised to offer any distance learning programme.
Please prefer Annamalai University. They have MCA, M.Sc. IT and M.Sc. Visual communication

Bapu April 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Hi sir , I hav completed BCA from JRN Rajasthan vidyapeeth in 2007 . I have good exp in creative field . I got very good job in a college . But the condition is I should join PG . Is JRN RVis valid for further studies? If not what to do ? If yes which university accept?
Govind Sharma. July 7, 2014 at 11:02 PM
JRN is not approved to offer distance education
Please prefer universities like University of Madras, Annamalai University, Bharti Vidyapeeth, IGNOU (tough and few employer do not accept)

Pushpa Sharma. May 1, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Dear Govind Sir
I am pursuing MBA HR form Jodhpur National University on regular basis.
Is this valid.
Govind Sharma. May 2, 2014 at 4:09 AM
If it is a full time thats fine however for placement, I feel you need to struggle a lot.

narender sihmar May 1, 2014 at 10:46 PM
sir , is ma geography from jodhpur national university is valid course? if yes please tell regular or distance mode .
Govind Sharma. May 2, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Regular degree valid
Distance degree invalid if obtained outside of its campus by appearing exam from outside of its campus
Lata May 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM
hi name is lata .i want to ask something to u....sir i pursue my Msc in medical lab technology from jodhpur national university.. i live in delhi and there my study centre is baba saheb ambedkar institude of technology & managment institude says the degree given by jodhpur natinal universty...but when i ask same que to Chairperson of jodhpur national university they said its not belongs to us... its i m in big confusion that what should i do....the institute shows some paper to me and telling me that course is valid .....will u pls tell me how can i know they are telling truth.and if it 's fake what should i do? i had done 1st year what should i do now.....pls help email id is manishkumarmax@gmail,.com send me ur answer to this pls pls help me/.......
Govind Sharma.  July 7, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Please do not opt, better see if IGNOU has that particular course
The said course from Jodhpur National University does not have DEB UGC approval and also Jodhpur National University cannot offer any course outside its campus

Anonymous June 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Dear Sir,
I could not complete my HSC education, hence my qualification only 10th pass (1992)
I would like to know except IGNOU, is there any university offering Degree OR diploma courses in INdia, where I can take admission by Distance mode for a valid Degree.
I am from south india, living in Gujarat since long time.

Await your guidelines...
Govind Sharma. July 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM
You may opt Tamil Nadu Open University as well as Dr. ambedkar Gujarat Open University
Both offer graduation after completing BPP a 6 months course

Anonymous June 20, 2014 at 1:37 PM
sir me jodhpur national university se bsc kar rha hu via ibl.. kya ye degree valid rahegi higher study ke liye, three year ki degree 2 year me de rhe h,,,yadi meri degree invalid rahti h tho mujhe kya karna chahiye,, mera 12th ke bad 5 sal ho chuke h
Govind Sharma. July 7, 2014 at 10:47 PM
No, it will be invalid
If you do it directly from the university by paying all the fee to university directly and by appearing for exams at its main campus, then only it will be valid
Anonymous July 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Hello sir,
i completed BA in patna univesity, want's to pursue MBA distance, which option is good plz suggest.
Govind Sharma. July 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Please prefer:
Pondicherry University
Bharti Vidyapeeth
University of Madras
Annamalai University

Please take admission directly to university, do not opt any agent
Anonymous July 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Hi Govind Sir,
Need to know if i do Diploma in Mechanical Engg from JNU Rajasthan is it valid for abroad job , will i be able to do attestation (HRD/MEA & Embassy verification etc) can i go to Gulf Countries like (UAE/Qatar/SAUDI ARABIA/Oman/KUWAIT etc.) if it above attestation possible I will take admission for this university this is regarding my future.
Govind Sharma. July 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM
If it is a full time on campus programme then only it is valid.
Anonymous July 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Govind sir, plz suggest me, main bba karna chahta hu manav bharti university se. Kya yeh university se bba karna chahiye? Main gujarat se hu aur kya manav bharti university ki degree government job me valid rahegi ya nhi plz sir reply fast.
Govind Sharma. July 19, 2014 at 7:19 AM
dont do it from shobhit. shobhit is another EIILM
Check with other state or central universities only do not opt any private university
Since you are from Gujarat, check about Annamalai University it has exam centre in Ahmadabad
akshay paliwal July 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
jodhpur national university is fake or real can i do bba , from there in fasttrack mode
Govind Sharma. July 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Read article you will get the answer
there is no fast track valid three years minimum and every exam you have to give at its main campus in Jodhpur only

Anonymous July 30, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Which college is better under a university? Constituent College/ affiliated college for under graduate degree. Wanted to know difference between this two type of college
Govind Sharma. August 1, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Constituent college is a college under university. University establish it, run it and manage it. Affiliated college is founded by a society trust etc and they get approval from a university, A private university cannot affiliate any college. In most of the cases, a constituent college is better. However there are few exceptions too. For example BMS of KJ Somaiya college (an affiliate college under university of Mumbai) has more value than ADMI (An constituent college i.e. department)
Anonymous August 3, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Is Graduation degree from shridhar university is valid for further studies in other universities??
 Govind Sharma. August 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM
if it is full time on campus regular programme it is valid. however BE/ B.Tech are not valid as it does not have AICTE approval

Anonymous August 7, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Sir I did my B.A. English from Jodhpur National University through their main campus. I just want to know how one can verify their marksheet and degree certificate? As the jnu's professors and office staff are not supportive and do not know anything regarding verification procedure. Currently I am enrolled in MA English ,University of Calcutta and can't leave Kolkata. I want to get it verified because of above mentioned issues for mental satisfaction. Please enlighten the verification procedure like RTI or anything else etc, etc, so that I can verify the same from Kolkata without moving to Jodhpur back again.
Govind Sharma. August 7, 2014 at 6:06 AM
if you have done from main campus at Jodhpur then why do you need to verify it,
You may file RTI by attaching marksheet
Ravi Sharma. August 7, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Sir, is PGDCA and DCA from Jodhpur National University recognized from UGC or AICTE?
What is the actual duration of these two courses in JNU?
Govind Sharma. August 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM
For PGDCA and DCA, no AICTE approval is required.
If it is a full time diploma from the university, on campus, a separate approval from UGC also not required
However, for distance it must have approval from DEB
Jodhpur National University does not have approval to offer PGDCA and DCA in distance mode

Edited on August 8, 2014


  1. Sir , what about Acharya Nagarjuna university centre for distance education ? would like to know whether it is recognised by UGC and DEC.. I have taken admission into BBA from the university..I'm from Telangana and the University is in Andhra Pradesh..will there be any non local problem ? will the degree awarded by them holds Valid for higher education and Govt exams like UPSC ?

    1. Hi,
      The degree is valid but for safer side, go appear for exam within their jurisdiction. I suggest you to opt Kakatiya University. It is better

  2. There are study centres of the Nagarjuna university in Telangana.. I will be writing exams in my state only.. and what about BR Ambedkar open university ? I am also trying to take an admission there to be on the safer side

    1. no need to opt B r ambedkar Open University, Nagrjuna University is well reputed and stands valid. Please refer
      for more details

    2. Yes it stands valid.. but you said there might be problem about territorial jurisdiction as the ANUCDE is a state govt university of Andhra Pradesh and I will be writing exams in Telangana.. that is why i wanted to take admission from either BRAOU or Kakatiya university to be on the safer side

    3. The issue has come after separation of Telangana from AP. If you have enrolled before that, you need not to worry. If you are looking for govt job in Telangana after completing degree then move to Osmania or Kakatiya University, it will be better. Otherwise, I do not see any issue

    4. Thanks for your valuable input , Sir.. But i just have few questions.
      I am aspiring to be an IAS officer , I have already started preparing seriously for UPSC exams.. I am just waiting for degree certificate.. In case , i don't crack the UPSC exams , I will be writing state PSC exams too...then i have to move to either osmania or Kakatiya as said by you.
      My questions are
      1.can i pursue two distance degrees at once (from diff universities) ?
      2.what about B.R Ambedkar open university ? It's study centre is located near my home.. And the university itself is not far away from our place . why do you rate Kakatiya ahead of BRAOU ?
      3.chances for a distance learning student to crack IAS ? I know it depends on performance in UPSC .. but my question is , do they discriminate students from distance learning background ?
      4.are the admissions open in IGNOU ?
      5.kakatiya , OU , BRAOU.. If i ask you to recommend the best of these , what would you recommend ?
      and last but not the lease , sorry for troubling you with such silly questions.. I'm so desperate to know..

    5. Govind ji , I am waiting for your reply for my above comment.. Take your own time and reply when you are free , but please do not forget to reply.. It's very urgent

    6. And sir , i observed that you have been rating University of Madras very highly.. There are study centres at my place too ( Hyderabad).
      But please reply to my above questions.. The admission dates are running out.

    7. Hi Raghava,

      Here is reply

      1.can i pursue two distance degrees at once (from diff universities) ?
      You can do but why to do that. Opt one particular university.
      2.what about B.R Ambedkar open university ? It's study centre is located near my home.. And the university itself is not far away from our place . why do you rate Kakatiya ahead of BRAOU ?
      In case if you decide to opt private sector employment, most of the employer shy away from an open university degree (I disagree with them) in such case Kakatiya or Osmania degree is more useful.

      3.chances for a distance learning student to crack IAS ? I know it depends on performance in UPSC .. but my question is , do they discriminate students from distance learning background ?
      No, they do not do. They have to strictly follow the process and they have to approved any university which is approved and not violating any norms. There are cases where students from IGNOU and YCMOU have cracked civil services.

      4.are the admissions open in IGNOU ?
      Yes, throughout the year but it takes longer time due to their assignment, own red tapism, poor student support to complete degree. better opt Kakatiya or Osmania

      5.kakatiya , OU , BRAOU.. If i ask you to recommend the best of these , what would you recommend ?
      See, in ersehile Andhra Pradesh, all universities had same syllabus. So its fine if you opt either Osmania or Kakatiya. Being a Kakatiya Alumnus and considering its A grade NAAC ranking, I may ask you to prefer Kakatiya but Osmania is in Hyderabad only it is easier for you to coordinate with them. You may chose either.

      and last but not the lease , sorry for troubling you with such silly questions.. I'm so desperate to know..

      Madras is a good and highly reputed university but do not opt as UGC has strictly asked state universities not to offer distance learning course outside their parent state.

    8. Sir Thanks a lot..appreciate your effort..Most Probably i may chose Kakatiya.. would have loved to join osmania.. but i have a problem..My Original 10th and 10+2 certificates got stuck in my engineering college ( I'm an drop out engineering student , though i love studies , i had no love for engg).. And universities won't accept without original certificates.. but Kakatiya has an option of eligibility test for those who do not possess 10+2.. I will write that despite passing my intermediate .
      And there is a study centre near my home for Kakatiya university..may i carry on through that study centre ?

    9. go ahead without worry and also meanwhile ask your engineering college to return your marksheet or else apply for duplicate.
      There is no harm to opt study centre as it is within the state but pay all the fee by DD in favour of university only

  3. Hi sir , I am saketh.. actually i have the same problem similar to Raghav's. I have taken admission in Nagarjuna university through distance mode. But i am from Telangana..acc to you , they can't provide degree outside of Andhra pradesh.. isn't it ?
    and they also said that the certificate doesn't mention about distance / correspondence.. How far is it true ? and when i asked them about that , they said not only us , but every university which provides distance courses doesn't mention distance or regular separately since 2003.. and they also said that we can write government exams after that

    1. Technically not
      See, in certificate it might not have mentioned but it will be mentioned in your course completion or transfer certificate. Most of the university mentions now.
      Considering the tussle between AP and Telangana, it is advisable to complete from the same state for less hassle. Any university established by state legislature and awarding degree without any violation should be acceptable.
      Since Telangana has been created just now and if you have already got admission and near to complete the degree, you should not worry but appear for exam at the colleges of the university where it has territorial jurisdiction.

  4. Dear Sir,
    Thanks for your valuable reports regarding shobhit University, However I have few questions about this university course.
    I would like to study B.Sc in Fire Safety & Hazard Management in Distance Mode from Shobhit university and I need this certificate to work in private sector of gulf countries like Saudi,Qatar,Oman,UAE. As I verified from DEC website, Shobhit university courses are valid for the year 2013-2014 and in UGC website also not listed this university under fake universities. Hence,If I passed this course can I get the MHRD and MEA attestation for this certificate?

  5. Sir , i have a question.. I have opted to join Vivek Vardhini Evening college in Hyderabad.. ( I would like to know more about Evening colleges.. are they valid in India ? They said it is affiliated to Osmania university. degree in evening colleges comes under regular mode or correspondence mode ?
    The college people said it is just like any other regular degree and the Exams will be held during the day time only just like all the other day students.. should i go ahead with that ?

  6. thanks for sharing distance education

    msc microbiology distance education

    A student has to give Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 yearly for MSc Microbiology distance Education in India.

  7. I totally agree with this question many university and college selling degree and also give chance to appear directly in exam with book for cheating. this is really wrong


Thanks for your comment on Please search for required information through tags, keywords on this blog as I have already added lot of required information. If you still do not find it, I'll revert you shortly.

Interested for our works and services?
Get more of our update !