Thanks a lot for your superb response to my earlier post related to UGC NET exam June 2006.
May readers have asked questions related to eligibility, process and other related topic on the same post so it still make sense to read the earlier article.
Please click below to read it.
UGC notified for NET (National Eligibility Test) June 2014 for research Gellowship/ scholarship, Ph.D and for Junior Lecturership
- Candidates are required to log in to the official website of CSIR. i.e. http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
- For full notification, please read http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/notification_main_dec2014new.pdf
- Candidates are required to have a scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb to be attached along.
- After candidates fill in all the details, the system will automatically generate a 'Bank Challan' that will include all the details of the candidates.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the challan to be able to make the payment through cash. The candidates are required to make the payment through any of the branches of State Bank of India on the next working day.
- Two days after the payment through the bank challan, candidates are required to check the fee payment status at the official website.
- Once the status turns 'OK', candidates are required to take a print out of the online application form, attendance slip and admission card on separate A-4 size papers.
- Candidates are then required to send the application (application form and attendance slip) along with bank challan and other required documents to the Registrar/ Principal of the coordinating institution.
- Candidates are required to super scribe "UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DECEMBER, 2014" on the application form.
- Candidates are required to retain the admission card with them to be brought on the day of examination after affixing the self attested passport size photograph. The photograph should also be attested by the head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/ class-I Gazetted officer.
- Last date for applying online and generation of filled bank challan for fee: 23rd August 2014
- Last date of submission of fee through online generated bank challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI): 23. August 2014
- Last date of taking printout of application form, attendance slip and admit card: 23rd August 2014
- Last date for receiving the printout of online application form: 23rd August 2014
- Examination date: December 21