Answer to query on validity of university and degrees

Hi,
Got lot of queries on my blog post

I found these queries are worth and I must answer these. On the above blog post, there are already hundreds of queries so it will be very difficult to read even if I post the answer. I am reproducing here. I hope they will be able to see my answers:

1.            salim pathan July 25, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Hi I m stay in ahmedabad.I want to do admission.And in ll.m.Unfortunatly could not admit my admission in gujarat university.I heard jodhpur national university.They offer me for ll.m.my question is valid degree certificate in gov't. As well other sector.is it approve by ugc bci etc.I heard more about the university it's provide degree within three month.hows it possible.I want admission in ll.m. Pls guide me and best advise....thank you.Salim pathan

Reply:
Hi,
Please note that Bar Council of India approves only full time LLB and LLM. Distance LLM is not eligible for teaching appointment. Further, Jodhpur National University cannot offer any course outside its campus in Jodhpur. Such LLM degrees will be invalid. Further, you cannot complete any PG degree in less than 2 years duration.

2. Chakradhar Kotta July 28, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Hi Govind,, Is one sitting degree from periyar university is valid? I have done that as I met with an accident when I was pursuing my btech and discontinued that. Please need your advise on the same.
No, UGC has banned all one sitting degree from 1996 and also Supreme Court has clearly ruled that a degree has to be minimum of 3 years duration.

Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Hi Sir this is hemanth from bangalore . I am planning to do my BCOM in C.V Raman University could you please help me saying whether its recognised
Hi,
It is a recognized private university and as per UGC DEB guideline, this university can admit student for distance learning courses but cannot take exam outside it campus and cannot appoint any agent to allow admission to outside state students. It is valid only if you apply directly to the university and appear for exam at its main campus.

SatisJuly 29, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Sir,
Wanted your help in knowing if MBA correspondence from CV.Raman University is valid or not.

Hi, DEB has approved this institute however C V Raman has not informed whether the MBA programme has mandatory separate AICTE approval. Also, CV Raman cannot offer course outside its campus in Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh, not even in distance learning mode.

4.            Anonymous July 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Hey hi... I have completed bca from niilm university, haryana.... the campus was good but is it a fake university???? M I not eligible for govt jobs??? Please help as I m giving my govt exams n going for ssb soon....
No, NILM Is a private university. If the degree is full time and obtained through its campus in Haryana, the degree is valid for government job a well as for higher studies. However, for professional programme like BE/ MBA/ MCA it has to take separate approval from AICTE

5.            jyoti July 31, 2014 at 1:09 AM
is NEW AGE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY fake or approved ???????
C/O Institute of Education, Research and Development
2/1A, Dr. Rajendra Road.
Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
ph: +91 33 2476 9361
fax: +91 33 2485 3845

Answer: Yes, it is a fake university

Now, I request readers to not ask very general query. Answer of these can be found at:

4 comments:

1. sir,
    im complete my b.sc. mass comm form ptu distance mode since 2012. complete sept 2012... i want to know that my degree is vaild or not??

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it is 3 years degree programme and took 3 years time to complete and you have enrolled directly to university or its centre (no private franchisee) and completed from within the Punjab, then only it is valid

2. anonymour, sir
    I want to know that whether the Board of High School and Intermediate School U.P is recognized or not. please reply

ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir is mohanlal sukhdia university fake or real because I want to take admission in MBA

ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment on blog.simplycareer.net. Please search for required information through tags, keywords on this blog as I have already added lot of required information. If you still do not find it, I'll revert you shortly.