This job opening for a leading MNC, an organisation where one must work and known for its brand and culture. I cannot reveal the name due to confidentiality issue. Please send your profile to me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll revert you at earliest.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent in communication skills, both in speaking and writing
- Passion for Music
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Should have had experience in Client Servicing in Banks, Brands, Digital companies, Broadcast companies
- Independent handling of media / portal business
- Ability to network and manage partnerships in a competitive market
- Preferred Age Group - 25 to 28/29 years
- Ensuring that the Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) for our Music content goes up by developing Marketing strategy for our music content exploitation
- Manage & Enhance relationships with Music aggregators Itunes, Guvera, Gaana, Saavn , Nokia, Hungama etc thus resulting in increased revenues.
- Enhancing market share thru customized content generation, better servicing of tracks based on Calendar of Events (COE), thus resulting in larger market share and revenues from Content Partners
- Communication campaign relating to legitimate DRM free sites for increasing digital download revenues & Subscription based streaming services
- Data analysis to ensure regular updates to the Internal team
- Launch new innovate marketing initiatives with the Digital platforms and work with Repertoire teams
- Work with Repertoire teams to engage with the Platforms on exclusives, marketing tie-ups etc