Who are eligible to participate?
1. Anyone who has completed academic and working in a social venture, which is in existence for last six months but less than 5 years.
2. NRIs meeting above criteria
3. At lest team size of two
4. The social venture mentioned above must be legally in existence i.e. a company or an LLP or any form of a legal incorporation (trust, NGO, Cooperative society etc,)
- Encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the social space
- Be a platform for showcasing commercially viable, self-sustaining social business ideas in India
- Provide mentoring, access to incubation and angel funds to convert the ideas into reality
- A five day all-expenses* paid boot camp for the top 10 teams where you will meet industry leaders, venture capitalists and business mentors
- Top 10 teams will receive mentoring support after the competition. The mentoring board comprises of high-profile businessmen and organizations which will help you commercialize your idea.
- Assured mentoring from industry experts in round 2 of the competition
- A place on the iDiya website for the top 20 participants.
- Cash rewards:
- 1st Place – Rs.2,00,000
- 2nd Place – Rs.1,25,000
- 3rd Place – Rs.75,000
- A short feedback to the top 50 participants on their idea
- Ensure that your browser’s popup blocker is disabled.
- After entering your credit card/net banking details, please wait for the payment successful page to show up. If this page does not display, your card/bank account will not be charged.