Please note that following baords are fake and NIOS as well as by many other universities including NMIMS. NMIMS in its eligibility criteria clearly mentioned that only students pursuing course from the board recognized by NIOS i.e. ultimately COBSE are eligible to apply. This also put end to question about recognition of Jamia Urdu, Aligarh where people questioned me earlier for putting Jamia Aligarh in the non recognized boards. Please note qualification from these boards are not eligible for higher education in India, abroad and also not a valid qualification for any purpose.
Please read my earlier article to know more about fake boards in India.
List of fake board / non recognized in India as on March 06, 2016
1. Central Board of Higher Education, Aspati Bhawan, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.
2. All India Board of Secondary Education, Gazipur
3. Central Board of Higher Education, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
4. Board of Adult Education and Training, Brahmpuri, Nagal Rai, New Delhi.
5. Gurukul Vishwavidyalaya, Vrindavan
6. Akhil Bhartiya Shiksha Sansthan, New Delhi.
7. ACN International University, Raipur
8. Doon International University, Raipur
9. Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
10. Indian Council of Secondary Education, India
11. All India Board for Education Training, Delhi
12. All India Board for Secondary Education, Delhi
13. Board of Adult Education & Tarining, Delhi
14. Central Board of Higher Education, Delhi
15. Jamia Urdu, Aligarh
16. Gurukul Vishvavidyalaya Vrindaban, Mathura
17. Council of Secondary Education, Mohali
18. Mahashakti Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Delhi
19. Council for the Indian Certificate Examination, Delhi
20. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow
21. Board of Secondary Sanskrit Education, Lucknow
22. Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad
23. Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai
24. The Central Board of Higher Education, New delhi
25. Dr. Ramgopalacharya Sanskrit Mahavidalaya, Etah, U.P.
26. Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat, Gwalior
27. Council of Secondary Education Board, Mohali
28. Mahatma Gandhi Secondary and Senior Secondary Education Board, Delhi
29. Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Open Education, West Bengal
30. Board of Youth Education, India
31. The Council of Basic and Technical Education, Ludhiana
32. Shiksha Parishad Madhyamic, Gwalior
33. Central Board of Education, Ajmer
34. Council of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
35. Board of Secondary Education Madhya Bharat, Gwalior
36. Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education, Delhi
37. Board of Technical and Secondary Education, Delhi
38. Board of Youth Education in India
39. Mahatma Gandhi Secondary and Senior Secondary Education Board, Delhi
40. Council of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
41. Indian Council Open School Certificate Examination, Maharashtra
42. Mahakoshal Board of Secondary Education, Jabalpur
43. National Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
44. Board of Higher Secondary Open Education, Delhi
45. Board of School and Technical Education, Chhatisgarh
46. Board of Senior Secondary Education
47. Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education
Following board is not in the list but that is also a fake board
48. Rural Institute of Open schooling (RIOS), Delhi and other branches
If you want to do a distance learning SSC or HSC, opt NIOS or state board/ state open schools only.
Please do not post any question related to recognition of above boards, I will not respond. I am happy to respond only valid and logical questions
Mumbai, March 06, 2016